Files: EoP Axis / EoP Applicants / EoP Applicants: All / EoP Applicants: Former / EoP Axis Officials / FSB & NSA / Observers:
24 Nov: Draft of EoP David Petraeus for US President Responsible Freedom Declaration Voting Oath for submission to Hamilton Electors.
From: EoP MILED Clerk
Date: Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 6:14 AM
To: EoP Applicants; Federal Election Commission; EoP v WiP Negotiations Observers, NSA & FSB
Subject: Draft of EoP David Petraeus for US President Responsible Freedom Declaration Voting Oath for submission to Hamilton Electors.
Returned as undeliverable by Gmail and/or a military intelligence hacker.
From: EoP MILED Clerk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 6:14 AM
Subject: Draft of EoP David Petraeus for US President Responsible Freedom Declaration Voting Oath for submission to Hamilton Electors.
To: VADM Nanette Derenzi <email@example.com>, “US Army: Gen Paul Kern” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “Army: F.Ch.Staff: Gen Gordon Sullivan” <email@example.com>, “US EU Command: F.Dep.Comm: Gen. Charles Chuck Wald” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “Erik Prince: Frontier Services Group” <email@example.com>, “Counsel: Victoria Toensing” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “GOP: Brown Ellen – Inhofe” <Ellen_Brown@inhofe.senate.gov>, “Michigan Republicans: Sam Bissell” <SBissell@migop.org>, David Petraeus<email@example.com>, “Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co: Henry Kravis” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “Williams & Connolly LLP: Robert Barnett” <email@example.com>, Raymond Odierno and John Mulholland via US Army Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Stan McChrystal<email@example.com>, Brigadier General Steven Anderson <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “Admiral Bobby R. Inman U. S. Navy Ret.” <email@example.com>, “General James Cartwright USMC Ret.” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “General Charles H. Jacoby Jr.” <Charles.Jacoby@northcom.mil>, “General Joseph W. Ralston” <email@example.com>, Daniel William Christman <DChristman@uschamber.com>, Admiral Steve Abbot USN <Steve.Abbot@nmcrs.org>, Robert Tyrer <firstname.lastname@example.org>, James M Bodner<email@example.com>, “Robert L. Grenier” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Ralph Schneider<email@example.com>, Andrew Holland <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “Judith A. Jami Miscik” <JMiscik@kissingerinc.com>, Jonathan Allen <email@example.com>, Daniel J Smith<firstname.lastname@example.org>, Francis A Branch CIV OSD OUSD INTEL <email@example.com>, Wilma J Atkins CIV US <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Lawrence Fowler C CIV US <email@example.com>,Thomas Moorman <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “General Anthony Charles Zinni USMC Ret.” <email@example.com>, LtCol Thomas Brown USAF <firstname.lastname@example.org>, LtCol Emanuel CohanUSAF <email@example.com>, Col Frank Battistelli <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “LtCol Peter F. Olsen USAF” <email@example.com>, Kremlin Press Office <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “Amb Mikhail Petrakov: RU Emb-Pta” <email@example.com>, Timothy McVeigh <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “DOJ-NSD Asst AG-NS: Lisa Monaco: RE: Timothy McVeigh” <email@example.com>
Cc: “FEC: Federal Election Commission” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “Inspector General: Lynne McFarland” <email@example.com>,David Coombs Office <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Zbigniew Brzezinski <ZBrzezinski@csis.org>, Major General Dana Pittard <email@example.com>, Major General Herbert Raymond McMaster<firstname.lastname@example.org>, “John W. Whitehead” <email@example.com>, Donald Rumsfeld <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “USMC JCS: Dir Joint Force Dev: Lt Gen George Flynn” <email@example.com>, “Supreme Court Justices via DoJ: SupremeCtBriefs” <SupremeCtBriefs@usdoj.gov>, Holy See in London – Nuntius<Nuntius@globalnet.co.uk>, “Grand Lodge of TX: Grand Secretary” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Arif Hasan Akhundzada <email@example.com>, “USMC General Mattis via Dep Comm: Col James Clark: Camp Lejeune Marine Corps Base” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “NSA: Adm Mike Rogers” <email@example.com>, “FSB: Gen Bortnikov” <firstname.lastname@example.org>
TO: EoP Applicants to be removed as PER Pro WiP American decisions:
Former EoP Applicants: Nanette Derenzi, Dennis McGinn, Erik Prince, David Petraeus, Raymond Odierno, John Mulholland, Steven Anderson, Bobby Inman, James Cartwright, Charles Jacoby, Joseph Ralston, Daniel Christman, Steve Abbot, Robert Tyrer, James Bodner, Robert Grenier, Ralph Schneider, Andrew Holland, Judic Miscik, Jonathan Allen, Daniel Smith, France Branch, Wilma Atkins, Lawrence Fowler, Thomas Moorman, Anthony Zinni, Thomas Brown, Emanuel Cohan, Frank Battistelli, Peter Olsen
TO: Remaining EoP Applicants as per Pro EoP Applicant decisions:
Timothy McVeigh, Vladimir Putin
CC: Federal Election Commission
CC: EoP v WiP Negotiations Observers
CC: NSA Adm Mike Rogers & FSB: Gen Alexander Bortnikov
EoP Applicants to be removed as per Pro WiP American decisions:
Vice Admiral Nanette Derenzi (email@example.com); VADM Dennis McGinn via CNA Military Advisory Board Members: US Army: Gen Paul Kern (firstname.lastname@example.org); Army: F.Ch.Staff: Gen Gordon Sullivan (email@example.com); US EU Command: F.Dep.Comm: Gen. Charles Chuck Wald (firstname.lastname@example.org); Erik Prince: Frontier Services Group (email@example.com); Counsel: Victoria Toensing (dt@diGenovaToensing.com); GOP: Brown Ellen – Inhofe (Ellen_Brown@inhofe.senate.gov); Michigan Republicans: Sam Bissell (SBissell@migop.org); David Petraeus (firstname.lastname@example.org); CC: Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co: Henry Kravis (email@example.com); Williams & Connolly LLP: Robert Barnett (firstname.lastname@example.org); Raymond Odierno and John Mulholland via US Army Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff (email@example.com); Stan McChrystal (firstname.lastname@example.org); Brigadier General Steven Anderson (email@example.com); Admiral Bobby R. Inman U. S. Navy Ret. (firstname.lastname@example.org); General James Cartwright USMC Ret. (email@example.com); General Charles H. Jacoby Jr. (Charles.Jacoby@northcom.mil); General Joseph W. Ralston (firstname.lastname@example.org); Daniel William Christman (DChristman@USChamber.com); Admiral Steve Abbot USN (Steve.Abbot@nmcrs.org); Robert Tyrer (email@example.com); James M Bodner (firstname.lastname@example.org); Robert L. Grenier (email@example.com); Ralph Schneider (firstname.lastname@example.org); Andrew Holland (email@example.com); Judith A. “Jami” Miscik (JMiscik@kissingerinc.com); Jonathan Allen (firstname.lastname@example.org); Daniel J Smith (email@example.com); Francis A Branch CIV OSD OUSD INTEL (firstname.lastname@example.org); Wilma J Atkins CIV US (email@example.com); Lawrence Fowler C CIV US (firstname.lastname@example.org); Thomas Moorman (email@example.com); General Anthony Charles Zinni USMC Ret. (firstname.lastname@example.org); LtCol Thomas Brown USAF (email@example.com); LtCol Emanuel Cohan USAF (firstname.lastname@example.org); Col Frank Battistelli (email@example.com); LtCol Peter F. Olsen USAF (firstname.lastname@example.org)
EoP Applicants to remain as per Pro EoP Applicant decisions:
President Vladimir Putin via Kremlin Press Office (email@example.com); CC: Amb Mikhail Petrakov: RU Emb-Pta (firstname.lastname@example.org); Timothy McVeigh (email@example.com); CC: DOJ-NSD Asst AG-NS: Lisa Monaco: RE: Timothy McVeigh (firstname.lastname@example.org);
Federal Election Commission:
FEC: Federal Election Commission (email@example.com); Inspector General: Lynne McFarland (firstname.lastname@example.org)
NSA Adm Mike Rogers & FSB: Gen Alexander Bortnikov:
NSA: Adm Mike Rogers (email@example.com); FSB: Gen Bortnikov (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Draft of EoP David Petraeus for US President Responsible Freedom Declaration Voting Oath for submission to Hamilton Electors.
I will get it signed by tomorrow.
—————- DRAFT —————
TO: Hamilton Electors: @HamiltonElector
CC: Ecology of Peace MILED Clerk (email@example.com)
“When you have a President who is a climate denialist, that affects 7.4 billion people; and I think that is what is so important and why we must speak out. There are fine Republicans who believe that climate change is manmade; and we just vary on approach and how to get there.” – Michael Baca, Hamilton Elector; CNN via Youhotnews
General David Petraeus, one of the United States’ most prominent military officers, has indicated he would be willing to serve in President-elect Donald Trump’s administration if asked. Speaking to BBC Radio 4’s Today programme, he said: “The only response can be: ‘Yes, Mr President’.” — BBC: Gen David Petraeus opens door to Trump administration.
I would imagine – of course I could be wrong – that the most effective means of implementing an EoP social contract; is for various intelligence agencies to collectively agree and support the Director of National Intelligence or the Minister of Defence or someone to that effect; to effectively inform the President of the United States of the national security military necessity of embarking on domestic and foreign policy education and negotiations as to the necessity of international negotiations to implement an Ecology of Peace international law social contract.
— EoP NWO SCO: 22 Oct: David Petraeus: EoP App strategic path foundation of Pro-EoP Applicant or Pro WiP American; EoP v WiP NWO: 20 Nov: Jon Rappoport .. Real Angry Liberal.
Ecology of Peace David Petraeus for US President Responsible Freedom Declaration Voting Oath
I, _____________ [Full Name], ______ [Age], resident of __________ [Residential Address, Country], hereby submit to the Hamilton Electors, my citizen of Planet Earth, Responsible Freedom Declaration Vote Oath in support of Hamilton Electors nomination of David Petraeus; as an Ecology of Peace United States President.
I hereby request the Hamilton Electors and Electoral College to nominate and vote for David Petraeus for US President
- If so elected; I commit to support President David Petraeus and all supporting Political Party leaders of all nations; to officially and publicly begin legal International negotiations –– by adopting any of the Ecology of Peace New World Order Negotiations social contract optionsused individually or in select combination or collectively; or other more suitable options –– to implement an Ecology of Peace international law social contract; by ‘turning off the breeding / consumption war tap’; by (i) abolishing the root ‘right to breed and consume with total disregard for ecological carrying capacity limits clauses of the Masonic War is Peace international law social contract’; and (ii) replacing them with Ecology of Peace clauses that require all of the worlds citizens from all races, classes and religions to procreate and consume below ecological carrying capacity limits; and anyone convicted of breeding and/or consumption violations shall be eliminated from the planetary genepool.
I hereby further declare that I understand Responsible Freedom to mean:
- Earth is not flat.
- Resources are finite.
- When humans breed or consume above ecological carrying capacity limits, it results in ecological overshoot, resource depletion and resource conflict.
- Some of the socio-cultural and psycho-political consequences of overpopulation & consumption collision with declining resources include: poverty, slavery, unemployment, food shortages, food inflation, cost of living increases, urban sprawl, traffic jams, toxic waste, pollution, peak oil, peak water, peak food, peak population, species extinction, loss of biodiversity, peak resources, racial, religious, class, gender resource war conflict, militarized police, psycho-social and cultural conformity pressures on free speech, etc; inter-cultural conflict; legal, political and corporate corruption, etc.
- The root cause of humans breeding and consuming above ecological carrying capacity limits is the ‘right to breed and consume with total disregard for ecological carrying capacity limits’ clauses of the Masonic War is Peace international law social contract.
- If individuals, families, tribes, races, religions, political parties, corporations and/or nations want to (a) sustainably protect natural resources for future generations; and/or (b) reduce class, racial and/or religious local, national and international resource war conflict; and/or (c) enable honourable, transparent and humane international cooperative de-industrialization and depopulation of the planet to return to living in accordance to ecological carrying capacity limits; they should (d) cooperate to nullify the ‘right to breed and consume with total disregard for ecological carrying capacity limits’ clauses and replace them with Ecology of Peace clauses that restricts all the worlds citizens to breed and consume below ecological carrying capacity limits; or be humanely eliminated from the planetary genepool.
- I hereby confirm that I want to (a) sustainably protect natural resources for future generations; and/or (b) reduce class, racial and/or religious local, national and international resource war conflict; and/or (c) enable honourable, transparent and humane international cooperative de-industrialization and depopulation of the planet to return to living in accordance to ecological carrying capacity limits; and consequently hereby (d) cooperate to nullify the ‘right to breed and consume with total disregard for ecological carrying capacity limits’ clauses and replace them with Ecology of Peace clauses that restricts all the worlds citizens to breed and consume below ecological carrying capacity limits; or be humanely eliminated from the planetary genepool.
I hereby declare that I understand Honourable Reason & Logic Problem Solving Communication Policy Discourse values to mean:
- If I am committed to honourable discourse; and I am giving someone else the benefit of the doubt that they are committed to honourable truthseeking discussion:
- I clarify my preferences; to enable people being communicated to, to clearly know what I want; and whether they are willing to engage me in entering into an agreement; to help me get what I want; and reciprocally whether I can help them to get what they may want.
- I always respond to verbal and written correspondence, with a sincere honest response. If I don’t have time to respond; I inform them by when they can expect a response.
- I sincerely and actively listen to the evidence from any individual, irrespective of their political ideology – i.e. right wing to left wing – religion, race or culture. Active listening means you verify that your interpretation of their statements is accurate; before concluding that you have ‘heard their argument’.
- I focus on simplifying the issue discussed, using as much as possible descriptive words; as opposed to abstract concepts. If or where I include reference to abstract concepts; I am willing to define my meaning of that abstract concept within that circumstance.
- I evaluate their argument based upon the evidence they present, not their race, religion or political ideology; etc.
- If I am not convinced by the quality of their evidence on any particular issue; I am willing to agree to disagree on that particular issue, and cooperate if they are willing to engage in cooperative truthseeking to get better quality evidence; so that a stronger beyond reasonable doubt conclusion can be drawn on the particular issue in dispute.
- I remain in the conversation until we find agreement; so as to support each other on other issues that we do agree upon, which are based upon more conclusive buck stops here evidence.
- If or where sincere conflict arises in the discussion about the issue in dispute; I am committed to remaining in the conversation and finding a way to resolve the conflict, by allowing myself, them or both of us to get over our anger; as opposed to requiring them to suppress their anger for political correct ‘lets pretend we are getting along’ reasons. Once the emotional steam has been released through the conflict resolution process; both parties will find themselves in a more calm neutral space where the truthseeking conversation can proceed.
- If either of us decide that we are unable to resolve the conflict between us:
- If none of us are employed by the State and/or legally obligated to help each other on the particular issue of preference in dispute; we honourably terminate discussions and approach others for help to get what we respectively want.
- If one or both of us are employed by the State and/or an organization or profession legally obligated to provide support to enable resolution of the particular requested preference; we cooperatively refer the matter to an honourable discourse truthseeking arbitrator for impartial dispute resolution.
- If at any point during discussion; or arbitration proceedings; their evidence proves any of my evidence for any of my ideological, racial or religious working hypothesis theories or beliefs to be inaccurate; I love reason and logic more than my ego-identity and hence I am willing to publicly change my mind, on that particular subject and amend my ideological working hypothesis or belief with the new evidence provided; and if necessary to apologize.
Signed and Sworn to at __________ on this the ____________ [Date], the Ecology of Peace David Petraeus for US President Responsible Freedom Declaration voter acknowledges that s/he knows and understands the contents of this Voting Oath, and that s/he has no objection to submitting this voting oath; and that this voting oath is binding on her/his conscience.
Signed: ___________________ [Full Name]
Commissioner of Oaths Witness: __________________ [Full Name]
—————- END DRAFT —————